Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

Is this a white Call? She has two black spots on her head and one on her back. Just imperfections on a white or is she a blue?
6EDA73CF-DD43-4B49-914C-F3ECBD44B9AF.jpeg

Little squinty eyed didn’t make it. I came home and found it dead in the brooder. Now I have 3 ducklings. I seem to have bad Call duck luck☹️ Daphne better succeed this time! It’s 95 degrees and she won’t leave her nest. I keep checking on her to make sure her dish of water is full.
Sooo sorry..:( :hugs

Please Daphne? Hang in there and hatch some littles!!! :fl
Is this a white Call? She has two black spots on her head and one on her back. Just imperfections on a white or is she a blue?View attachment 1435011
Idk..:(
:pop

Little squinty eyed didn’t make it. I came home and found it dead in the brooder. Now I have 3 ducklings. I seem to have bad Call duck luck☹️ Daphne better succeed this time! It’s 95 degrees and she won’t leave her nest. I keep checking on her to make sure her dish of water is full.
Aww I'm sorry! They really are challenged little birds.

Is this a white Call? She has two black spots on her head and one on her back. Just imperfections on a white or is she a blue?View attachment 1435011

Sorry about little Squinty. :(

What color are her feet and legs? Could be white with leakage, or possibly silver, or even pied, magpie, etc with light markings. Maybe. :confused:

Dang it! :hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom