Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

You guys... I'm going to start covering my ears/eyes when the color genetics come out! I get hopelessly confused faster than I care to admit. I love all the varieties but not sure I'll learn them.

I did read the story about the whack job who couldn't decide if they even had appleyards anymore...if ever lol. Nutty people! Who even hopes to lie that big and pull it off. Sheesh.

You guys... I'm going to start covering my ears/eyes when the color genetics come out! I get hopelessly confused faster than I care to admit. I love all the varieties but not sure I'll learn them.

I did read the story about the whack job who couldn't decide if they even had appleyards anymore...if ever lol. Nutty people! Who even hopes to lie that big and pull it off. Sheesh.

I have two appleyards....one is not a pure appleyard as it has 2 pear and one cherry tree in it...

That’s pretty neat. I’ve never heard of that kind of dog before. I always feel better when my dog is outside with them.

That’s cool you sold them!

Has gimpy decided if it’s going to be a boy or girl?

I don’t think you will have a problem finding the cayuga males a home. They are beautiful!

The palace is going to be such a cool place when it’s finushed. Not that it isn’t now.

Rose is soo beautiful. Like a mini Appleyard....... @onaharley isnt she so cute?!
Omg! So totes ador.

This one is for Ralphie. Notice the location. Coincidence? :gig

Back
Top Bottom