Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

Yes I will! Can you believe I ended up driving to Maine to get my LGD puppy? That was crazy. I was thinking of you actually as they had emus there! Probably I was pretty close to you as I came home through Vermont and NH.

I bet you were! I'm smack on the NY border so you might have passed pretty close.

Yes I will! Can you believe I ended up driving to Maine to get my LGD puppy? That was crazy. I was thinking of you actually as they had emus there! Probably I was pretty close to you as I came home through Vermont and NH.

How far was the drive? My hubby and I enjoy taking drives to pick up stuff. (He’s a CL-aholic lol)
We drove 5-6 hours one way in a rental vehicle to pick up a bus for his work (for a nursing home), and found a great deal on a Sunsetter awning we had been wanting, close to where we were getting the bus, so we transported it in the aisle of the bus! 18’ long, we would have needed a trailer, but the bus sure came in handy! Lol!

How far was the drive? My hubby and I enjoy taking drives to pick up stuff. (He’s a CL-aholic lol)
We drove 5-6 hours one way in a rental vehicle to pick up a bus for his work (for a nursing home), and found a great deal on a Sunsetter awning we had been wanting, close to where we were getting the bus, so we transported it in the aisle of the bus! 18’ long, we would have needed a trailer, but the bus sure came in handy! Lol!
Wow that's so handy to get both on one trip! This drive looked to be about 11 hours one way, but i hit the most appalling traffic mess for a good 200 miles around Boston mass. So I ended up in the car from 3am to 6pm. Can't recommend that! I like a nice long drive but this was scary wreck after scary wreck. 80mph, full stop. Repeat for hours. I was a mess!
:duc
Too many darn people live there, seriously. I like quiet.

But look at this face, no regrets, now that I'm home! :)
20180808_075417.jpg

Wow that's so handy to get both on one trip! This drive looked to be about 11 hours one way, but i hit the most appalling traffic mess for a good 200 miles around Boston mass. So I ended up in the car from 3am to 6pm. Can't recommend that! I like a nice long drive but this was scary wreck after scary wreck. 80mph, full stop. Repeat for hours. I was a mess!
:duc
Too many darn people live there, seriously. I like quiet.

Oh my! Does not sound like a fun trip, but he sure does look worth it. :love

Was just looking at my calls and my colors are all messed up now. I have no clue what I’m going to have next spring. :hmm

Oh my! Does not sound like a fun trip, but he sure does look worth it. :love

Was just looking at my calls and my colors are all messed up now. I have no clue what I’m going to have next spring. :hmm
They sure don't look messed up to me! You can put me down for eggs in the spring also if you'll have spares. I'd really like to hatch 20 or so. Maybe more. Calls=potato chips.

I won't have housing restrictions once this dog grows up enough to get off the couch and guard all day lol.

They sure don't look messed up to me! You can put me down for eggs in the spring also if you'll have spares. I'd really like to hatch 20 or so. Maybe more. Calls=potato chips.

I won't have housing restrictions once this dog grows up enough to get off the couch and guard all day lol.

We can do an egg swap! :highfive: :D

Back
Top Bottom