Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

New pic of Bonkers. See how his bib isn’t full of color? Wonder if that will fill in after a molt.
View attachment 1498011
Huh. Yours without the bib and mine with a brown head. :rolleyes:
I'll try to snap a current picture of mine when I get home. He is adorable. . but I was really hoping for that head color:(

Wow he's a beauty. Didn't realize roos changed to that color. So soft looking.

Thanks! Do you not have a rooster? Both sexes have varying shades, depending on the lines, but yea, I believe the males should always be lighter, and less colorful. The total different look is one thing I always loved about them. I’m still learning them though.

Thanks! Do you not have a rooster? Both sexes have varying shades, depending on the lines, but yea, I believe the males should always be lighter, and less colorful. The total different look is one thing I always loved about them. I’m still learning them though.
I sold all the roos like an idiot. Really no idea what I was thinking!

Then again there's this thing... what do you make of this?
20180809_201951.jpg

20180809_201750.jpg

Then again there's this thing... what do you make of this?
View attachment 1498638
View attachment 1498639

Hmmm they also come in white “sports” so maybe you got a cross colored one? Ralphie would be the one that will hopefully see it!

View attachment 1498722 View attachment 1498723 View attachment 1498724 View attachment 1498725 it got dark before I got to go see my babies. . but I think you can see his colors Pretty good with the flash.

Wow, I love his chest! But yea, kinda baffling. Maybe Pyxis can enlighten us.

Back
Top Bottom