Shaws Snow day Silliness and Southie Sense of humor Thread

I am on the ice but only one little crappie so far. Would have been a keeper below the Mason/Dixon.View attachment 2499290
Below the Mason/Dixon we don’t keep them less than a pound.
Below the Mason/Dixon, before I packed a truck load of gear, drove a mile over a frozen lake, unpacked a truckload of gear, pitched at tent, drilled a hole in the ice, then dropped a bait in the water using a toothpick for a fishing rod, I guarantee-damn-tee I would already know there are fish under me. But that’s just a Southerner’s way of thinking. 😄

Below the Mason/Dixon, before I packed a truck load of gear, drove a mile over a frozen lake, unpacked a truckload of gear, pitched at tent, drilled a hole in the ice, then dropped a bait in the water using a toothpick for a fishing rod, I guarantee-damn-tee I would already know there are fish under me. But that’s just a Southerner’s way of thinking. 😄
6C7AD3F4-D21A-47C0-BCE5-E18988CD6658.gif

Where’s the fun in that?

Okay, just stop with the frigging weirdos! I’m sure she really knows how to ‘work that thing’ to please others, but how’s she gonna explain that dang split tongue to her grandkids? SMH
That split tongue was just too weird to not post.
However, I always ask myself before posting something, “What would Zark do”. Then I post it.

Back
Top Bottom