She Lies Like a Rug

Our first Doberman would look at me when I made popcorn like, "Can I have some? Can I, mom, can I? Please?" So I gave here a piece. She mouthed it, spat it back on the floor, looked at it, then looked at me as if to say, "Really? You eat that stuff? Really??"

We have video of our second Doberman as a little puppy almost bouncing with excitement and anticipation of me giving her bits of apple.

Our first Doberman would look at me when I made popcorn like, "Can I have some? Can I, mom, can I? Please?" So I gave here a piece. She mouthed it, spat it back on the floor, looked at it, then looked at me as if to say, "Really? You eat that stuff? Really??"

We have video of our second Doberman as a little puppy almost bouncing with excitement and anticipation of me giving her bits of apple.
I made the mistake of sharing popcorn with Gracie when she was young, before I knew it was bad for her. But I put brewer's yeast on it, which she loved! And she has to be lying down so it was sort of a training thing. So now I only give her one. She waits patiently for it and seems satisfied when she gets it.

Peanut the very hungry 38lb dachshund mix says “I feel your pain.”

Attachments

• 509572D8-EEF8-4B05-8C4A-8CE8434C0F3A.jpeg
    509572D8-EEF8-4B05-8C4A-8CE8434C0F3A.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2E321A04-1A97-4FC8-B0B7-C8E7A0F3CA74.jpeg
    2E321A04-1A97-4FC8-B0B7-C8E7A0F3CA74.jpeg
    379.4 KB · Views: 7
@BigBlueHen53 your dogs are definitely on the kidnap list, I love them
Lol, thanks, Cat! You would change your mind in a hurry, they are inveterate barkers! 😆 But we are working on it and actually making progress. Gracie hates aluminum foil. And me getting up on a step stool. And anybody sneezing but me. And anyone using the front door ... and, and, and! :lau

Back
Top Bottom