She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. I've been reading for over an hour and am still fifteen pages behind and close to my mid night cutoff one more egg check and I'm off to bed good thing it's the weekend post should be lite hope so I hate being behind Frog day was good I had forgotten that thanks RavynFallen for reminding me of that it makes me think of what's coming next. I need to post something for Rossfarms first so back I go

2. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Leaving Nashville anywhere near 3pm sucks everytime... good you miss the 5:30 time too... 65 south is horrible then, lol...

The frog was epic... was fun today... thanks for having me here... :)

3. VETMEX comes in a yellow box at TSC rub it on the peak and under the wings if the eyes matter go to the dollar tree and get saline nasal spray and flush the eyes It wont hurt them. sorry kid this might need a vet treat them all with the antibiotics if you can keep them dry and warm If they don't improve quickly get a vet

4. hit it every day right now hope your not one of the people I yell at. these guys are a lot of fun and are so fast to help others they all jump in. found them looking for answers to my own problems on other threads and then they started this one got hooked and can't leave. sounds like you might getting there too. this old mans off to bed

1 person likes this.
  5. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

lol, no you're not yelling at me... I only go to Nashville rarely now... seems like good people on this thread, gonna finish reading it... seen Amy on other posts many times, she gives good advice...
    G'Night... :)

1 person likes this.
  6. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Looks like the party ended not long after i left.
    SC hasn't posted still?! He'll have Fun time catching up. I hope everyone survived Last night. ;)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  7. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I, um....
    Well, I have to....
    I can't believe....
    Have the three of you ever....
    Whew...

8. your up early for a kid on Saturday. SCs up to something maybe just taking a morning off the phone .slow post on the weekend anyway. even I'm not out to feed and water yet. just checking on RossFarms to see if she's posted yet and thought I'd catch up a page or two

9. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    No way I can multi quote all that from the phone. I will go back and try and pull my favorites. No :smacks this morning, and Ross really, really deserves one, but she has the card. The other two lushes are probably hurting enough this morning

10. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    :gig

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by