She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

your up early for a kid on Saturday.  SCs up to something maybe just taking a morning off the phone .slow post on the weekend anyway. even I'm not out to feed and water yet. just checking on RossFarms to see if she's posted yet and thought I'd catch up a page or two
im up early? Oh yeah. That only happens when your brother and his bestie come bursting into your room with Nerf guns at 7:45am.
No way I can multi quote all that from the phone. I will go back and try and pull my favorites. No :smacks this morning, and Ross really, really deserves one, but she has the card. The other two lushes are probably hurting enough this morning
No smacks? :woot you missed the party. :smack I was supposed to miss it, but when I left, pretty much everyone left.

Morning, BYC. Silkie should have never been here last night. Good thing she doesn't understand in Ya window

she might our Silkie is a sharp kid I never made it that far Ravan is another Walnut up all the time I saw the drink picture never made it to it good morning Ruby
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom