She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

she might our Silkie is a sharp kid I never made it that far Ravan is another Walnut up all the time I saw the drink picture never made it to it good morning Ruby :frow

Good morning! Go get those girls the right product! ;) And I agree, as far as kids go, silkies a good girl!

Are you old enough to remember "Threes Company"?
You're Krissy

Hahaha! That made me laugh.

Okay...well it looks like i have an hour drive ahead of me...I need to fix my pens so they are water proof.
Figured I would use it. I seriously thought WV got Americaunas because it came out of no where and I don't remember reading it as change of subject. So....
tongue2.gif

really sorry I missed the party again I was wrong ross its VET RX I have a ee that if she gets cold she gets a cold this helps and if it goes to the eyes the saline clears them up also works for other eye infections I really hope they get better fast good luck I have to run again.be back latter I see most of the girls are up good morning girls Ruby was but left
frow.gif

really sorry I missed the party again I was wrong ross its VET RX I have a ee that if she gets cold she gets a cold this helps and if it goes to the eyes the saline clears them up also works for other eye infections I really hope they get better fast good luck I have to run again.be back latter  I see most of the girls are up good morning girls Ruby was but left :frow
I have used Duramycin from TSC, and it works as well

We had fun!

Yep! He's just jealous he missed it
:lau he totally is
she might our Silkie is a sharp kid I never made it that far Ravan is another Walnut up all the time I saw the drink picture never made it to it good morning Ruby :frow

Good morning! Go get those girls the right product! ;) And I agree, as far as kids go, silkies a good girl!
Well shucks! :D

I see most of you are up and in assuming you're sober. That's good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom