She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Yes, you did. You and my girl are dangerous together :lau

You, my friend, have no idea how dangerous we are.

really sorry I missed the party again I was wrong ross its VET RX I have a ee that if she gets cold she gets a cold this helps and if it goes to the eyes the saline clears them up also works for other eye infections I really hope they get better fast good luck I have to run again.be back latter  I see most of the girls are up good morning girls Ruby was but left :frow

Hope you have a nice drive! I know it's pretty here this morning.

You girls really did have one for me last night...I woke up feeling hung over and I didn't even really drink!!

LOL

You girls really did have one for me last night...I woke up feeling hung over and I didn't even really drink!!

I had one for you, sorry I gave you the hangover! I'm good this morning!

Figured out which girl of mine has been giving me my daily egg. I now have a half dozen I can make breakfast for hubby this lovely morning.

really sorry I missed the party again I was wrong ross its VET RX I have a ee that if she gets cold she gets a cold this helps and if it goes to the eyes the saline clears them up also works for other eye infections I really hope they get better fast good luck I have to run again.be back latter I see most of the girls are up good morning girls Ruby was but left
frow.gif
Okay!!! My hubby wants to see if I can order it...because if shipping is cheaper than driving all the way there.

LOL!!!!!! I woke up feeling just fine!
wink.png
Hubby even let me sleep in a bit.

I had one for you, sorry I gave you the hangover! I'm good this morning!

Figured out which girl of mine has been giving me my daily egg. I now have a half dozen I can make breakfast for hubby this lovely morning.
Yay for laying!!!! My CCL girls are only 17 weeks as of yesterday so... I cant wait!!! Only a few more weeks hopefully!

I am jealous! I need a place to supply me like this.

Okay!!! My hubby wants to see if I can order it...because if shipping is cheaper than driving all the way there.

LOL!!!!!!  I woke up feeling just fine! ;)  Hubby even let me sleep in a bit.

Yay for laying!!!! My CCL girls are only 17 weeks as of yesterday so... I cant wait!!! Only a few more weeks hopefully!

I am jealous! I need a place to supply me like this.
It's awesome. I have a big shop where I've built racks to hold the 12 foot slats. I strip the nails, hang them flat, then build coops, lawn furniture, coolers, etc...

Back
Top Bottom