She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

VETMEX comes in a yellow box at TSC rub it on the peak and under the wings  if the eyes matter go to the dollar tree and get saline nasal spray and flush the eyes It wont hurt them. sorry kid this might need a vet treat them all with the antibiotics if you can keep them dry and warm If they don't improve quickly get a vet

Okay...well it looks like i have an hour drive ahead of me...I need to fix my pens so they are water proof.

Why did I give you that card? I would smack you so hard for this it would knock 10% of the Korean out of you. The card is gone

Figured I would use it. I seriously thought WV got Americaunas because it came out of no where and I don't remember reading it as change of subject. So....:plbb

old men are forgetful it's an hour latter there . if it looks like I'm here I'm really not I out feeding and then off to the feed store x 2 they switched layer crumbles at the one closest to me . and the chickens don't like them . you know how women are . that's the WRONG ONE NOW GO GET ME THE RIGHT ONE
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom