She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Shadows having a foraging break from the nest. She spent the whole time puffed out trying to look 3x as big as she really is.

Last edited:

The bubs spending some time outside in the bigger brooder. To cold to leave them out for too long still.
I don't think I got any hookless or frizzled feathering which sux. I also still have no idea which are the dorkings and Sussex

Last edited:

Shadows having a foraging break from the nest. She spent the whole time puffed out trying to look 3x as big as she really is.

I LOVE Shadow!!! :love

The bubs spending some time outside in the bigger brooder. To cold to leave them out for too long still.
I don't think I got any hookless or frizzled feathering which sux. I also still have no idea which are the dorkings and Sussex

And still adore your little Araucana... sorry, I can't help you with Sussex or Dorkings...

Think it was Wednesday... was 98 with super high heat index... ugh... bigger bucket for bigger prey, lol...
thought it rained Wednesday that's right in the afternoon a little and yes I was out there.at the Nashville of the trace off hwy100 .If I go out and stay out don't notice it . If I forget and go in a store or somewhere with AC then it's worse.so I don't .can't wait to try out this trap .

thought it rained Wednesday that's right in the afternoon a little and yes I was out there.at the Nashville of the trace off hwy100 .If I go out and stay out don't notice it . If I forget and go in a store or somewhere with AC then it's worse.so I don't .can't wait to try out this trap .

Oh, yeah... think it was Tues then... it was the day before we had good rain... and yep, I agree about staying out or going into AC... hope the trap works for you, the trick is getting it placed right so they reach for it and can't get their balance back...

Looks like I missed a TON of informative posts! I will have to make the time tomorrow or Monday to go through everything again.

<3! Shadow!

If anybody wants to view pics of the hatch and our fuzzy butt crew, there's a link in our sig. 93% hatch rate!!
jumpy.gif

How did the other hatches go this week? Sorry, I feel like I missed everything!

I know...you told me once before....and I argued with you....Well I am going to get ready to head down to the dock for a tourney weigh in and have some bbq and listen to some live music with the kiddos and hubby. Yall have a good evening...I may be back on later tonight.
I have 2 have a heart traps and they're great until you trap a skunk in them. Thankfully DH (NOT ME) only had to deal with that once. Ewwwwww.

Back
Top Bottom