She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Didn't see you added that, lol...

Start weaning them now... slowly back it off this week and have it off by next week... mine all go out with no heat between 4-6 weeks... throwing them in shock directly w/out heat is the only thing I worry about... but I get mine to room temps by 3 weeks...
I don't bid against a friend...
cool.png

Hang in there!!!
hugs.gif

I couldn't imagine you bidding against him,but you never know with people....lol

Hahahahah!!!! That's funny!! What woman is not good at spending a guys money???
Hahahahahahha!!!!
lau.gif

I got it!!!! $1 bills!!!!.....tittybar....ring a bell???
Ooo!!!! I like the last one pictured with the metal...what brand and model??

Those two photos are the same incubator, GQF 1402, before and after renovation. The setting trays are nice, especially with heavy eggs like turkey. Although you can set egg trays directly on the turner rails, I don't like the sag in the middle and don't trust them. At a minimum I'd weld wire rods across the side rails to support the egg trays.

GQF does sell the setting trays as replacement parts.

BYC, I made up wiring diagrams for mine if you find your wiring has been chewed beyond recognition.

The acrylic door sold now for the current incubators, I think it's 3065R, does not fit the old ones. The new incubators are a different height, shorter if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Those two photos are the same incubator, GQF 1402, before and after renovation.  The setting trays are nice, especially with heavy eggs like turkey.  Although you can set egg trays directly on the turner rails, I don't like the sag in the middle and don't trust them.  At a minimum I'd weld wire rods across the side rails to support the egg trays.

GQF does sell the setting trays as replacement parts.

BYC, I made up wiring diagrams for mine if you find your wiring has been chewed beyond recognition.

The acrylic door sold now for the current incubators, I think it's 3065R, does not fit the old ones.  The new incubators are a different height, shorter if I recall correctly.

Well...I like this!!!! I hope I can find a broken wine fridge and convert t!!

Here's the 3 cabinets BYC910 got today...

Very cool! Good luck cleaning them up, K. They are awesome.

It Just came back on!!! :celebrate

i went and uncovered it and checked temps, covered like that, it only lost one degree in the whole hour!

And take your time with that novel i sent you! Sorry its so long, again :-/

I changed my bulls ad and got a hit today :) took the price off, im aware the askin was too high, i didnt come up with it and i didnt like it

I saw all your posts last night and had them all quoted. I was going to tell you NOT to move them and that it would be ok, just wait it out. I'm so happy the power came back on. They will be fine!

Thanks everyone :hugs

I set four more cemani eggs and the one sex link egg she was on, so fingers crossed I get a good hatch. Snap's eggs are also still alive after the cooling, so at least that went okay.

:fl for an awesome hatch!!

Hahahahah!!!! That's funny!! What woman is not good at spending a guys money???
Hahahahahahha!!!! :lau
I got it!!!! $1 bills!!!!.....tittybar....ring a bell

Ok maybe I'm not quite as bad off as I feared. Lol

Very cool! Good luck cleaning them up, K. They are awesome.
I saw all your posts last night and had them all quoted. I was going to tell you NOT to move them and that it would be ok, just wait it out. I'm so happy the power came back on. They will be fine!
:fl for an awesome hatch!!

Thanks :) i cant believe i only lost one degree of temp in that whole hour :) checked em this AM, everyones doin fine :)

Back
Top Bottom