She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Awesome, I'm sure you'll do great.
smile.png
Thank you . since I only have four hours there I have to jump around a lot . do along session and fill the rest of the time doing short ones The HR director said I was doing good . they said forty hours . I'm trying to get done in thirty or less . If I could not be so bored it would help . although today I learned that what I've been doing with my Ben is what they would do.I just watch him and know by his actions what is going on with him. Last time I clocked in on a job was I was in high school .now I have to log in enter a pass word and enter the time .
hu.gif
things sure have changed .

Last edited:
So I heard from the guy that wants these quail. He's coming to get them Sunday and I'm getting more eggs to set for him next Tuesday. I'll do 3 dozen and keep a few of that hatch for myself, sell him the rest. Which also means I think I'll put some silkie eggs in this weekend too!! :) :)

@sideWing

:clap: 3 dozen :D

Its a good thing! Except for being sad about letting them go. And I get to hatch more!!

But I'll keep some out of the next batch, and the weather should be better in 3 more weeks for less cold brooding :D

Def a good thing u can pick better stock from more hatchers :D

I know you have some beauties but there will be more :)

Thank you . since I only have four hours there I have to jump around a lot . do along session and fill the rest of the time doing short ones The HR director said I was doing good . they said forty hours . I'm trying to get done in thirty or less . If I could not be so bored it would help . although today I learned that what I've been doing with my Ben is what they would do.I just watch him and know by his actions what is going on with him. Last time I clocked in on a job was I was in high school .now I have to log in enter a pass word and enter the time .
hu.gif
things sure have changed .
So, what you studying/doing???

So I heard from the guy that wants these quail. He's coming to get them Sunday and I'm getting more eggs to set for him next Tuesday. I'll do 3 dozen and keep a few of that hatch for myself, sell him the rest. Which also means I think I'll put some silkie eggs in this weekend too!! :) :)

@sideWing

I am setting silkies (from Ruby), SLP (personal), SLP crosses (personal), Cayuga Duck, and some other eggs that Turk sent me....they should be getting here today or tomorrow.;) super excited!!!

Last edited:
I am setting silkies (from Ruby), SLP (personal), SLP crosses (personal), Cayuga Duck, and some other eggs that Turk sent me....they should be getting here today or tomorrow.
wink.png
super excited!!!

highfive.gif
wee.gif
I'm so excited for you to do the ducks! Are you planning to keep them? Or did you just want to incubate some?

That Brinsea has made you lose your mind
gig.gif

I had 3 pips last night, 5 this morning (day 21), but no zippers yet. It's the new incubator. I had to bump the first one up to 100.0, and looks like I will do the same to this one

It wasn't the Brinsea!
cool.png

clap.gif
for pips! Sounds like babies will be right on time to me.

Back
Top Bottom