She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

You take care of you Baby girl  . :hugs  The thing about birds and animals is they are 24/7/ 364 with no days off . Do what you must rest all you can. :frow

Awe! K! :hugs :hugs :hugs the bottle babies are the full time job, the chickens don't demand Too much attention in the numbers I stick with. Don't worry about me! I've battled this since middle school.

Turk! :hugs
Which eggs are these...the calls?? They are day 26 hatchers if so. Also, my one egg that hatched is an egg that I thought quit! I mean I was 99% sure and actually stopped turning it but left it in because I was having temp drops whenever I would remove an egg. So if these are the calls, don't pull them. Some can look really weird and not normal but are still going. I'm so excited for hatch time!! Please pm me if you need anything and no one is around. Keep us posted!! Did you mist them at all? :fl so happy for you!!

Ruby! :hugs
That's def a call discussion, I didn't pull em as u tol me :confused: if they hatch I owe you a coke. Thanks for your super sweet offer! (For the rest of u, i've already PMed her :p )i haven't misted, I don't think they needed it, i've been alright w the moisture lose, no water added during incubation, like usual.

First internal pip discovered at noon today!

no no other temp guage, but I had it higher on the last brood and they didn't far well at all, I had it set at 100.5 and they all cooked :(

That's rough, those things are tough to use, made me switch. As stable an environment as possible is also important, could u put it n a closet or spare room where the temp doesn't change much with the swing of the day?

Last edited:
I have been away for a little while, what is the subject? Separating water fowl or Chickens/???

idunno.gif

It's not been a good week. I have one question I just want the easiest way and not a lot of money to be spent. How do you fix hot and cold spots in incubator and in a live duck.

It's not been a good week. I have one question I just want the easiest way and not a lot of money to be spent. How do you fix hot and cold spots in incubator and in a live duck.
Not sure if you can fix the hot or cold spots except maybe installing a fan, if you have one then perhaps its not circulating properly. I don't quite understand hot and cold spots in a live duck??

It's in the incubators and in the ducks. It's driving me crazy. We had just replaced the fan/ heater to an upgrade over 80 degrees. And still have issues. I thought I fixed it with the ducks. No it got worse.

Back
Top Bottom