She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    WV is mine [​IMG]
    Walnut will beat the bejeezus out of you [​IMG]

2. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    It says reply by email or text, so I texted... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. sjturner79

sjturner79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2015
    South Australia

:gig

4. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    If there is a text number, it could be legit. Just don't reply if they text back with an email address and ask you to communicate that way. CL is a great way to buy and sell, but some creepy things come along with it

1 person likes this.
  5. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I can spot a creep a mile away! This guy actually gave a name, number and email. The pic was a screenshot from online, which he admitted, just to show the price of a new one. And the write-up sounds real.... why he's selling and all that. We'll see if he responds.

Alright, I have a ton of "real" work to do... so I'm off here for a bit. Don't go crazy without me, or I'll come back [​IMG]ing.

1 person likes this.
  6. AmyLynn2374

AmyLynn2374 Humidity Queen

Oct 11, 2014
    Gouverneur, NY
    And you think you know the tone of my writing?? It's just a reminder that I am not one of the tweens that run rampant through the aisles of BYC. Just cause I have a soft heart where animals are concerned doesn't mean I don't have intellegence of the "real world".
    As for droning explanation: it's called CONVERSATION, you should try it someday. [​IMG] And talk about droning explanation should I copy and past that self righteous explanation on the rules of smacking.....yawn.......

Try in bed....

7. AmyLynn2374

AmyLynn2374 Humidity Queen

Oct 11, 2014
    Gouverneur, NY
    That is so true!

[​IMG] all you want as long as it's SC....lol

8. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]
    You make it so easy
    [​IMG]

9. sjturner79

sjturner79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2015
    South Australia

I was thinking about
    :smack
    You to find out if your cheeks turn pink, or maybe the other Amy.

It might also be fun to have walnut beat the bejuzuz out of me , although DH does enough of that.

10. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I have a teething, cranky, non-stop crying baby. No Internet time for me. You know what stinks about getting behind on this thread is you start multi quoting then you see someone's already said exactly what you were going to say! I missed all the shipped eggs/turning talk!
    Check out the article in my siggy if you get a chance. It's great for shipped eggs! I held off turning for the first 5 days and all eggs fully developed!
    I would let them rest w/o turning for at least 4/5 days. Then start turning.
    I'm going to have to try putting mine on the roosts! They just all lay in a giant pile on the floor of the coop! Excellent post about turning/development. Well said!
    All my chicks (chicken chicks) are out in the coop too! Now I have some major dusting to do!! It feels nice to get them out after that 4th week, like you said!
    Interesting! Thanks for the info. I was worried about not turning too for the first 5 days. Some people have the best results with shipped eggs and not turning for the first 7 days. 5 is my max and min! :)
    I have to admit, I have a phobia too! So I know what you mean about your wife and a real phobia. My grandma tried to put me in phobia camp when I was a kid. But I wouldn't go because you don't graduate until you confront your phobia. (Mine is frogs) don't know why either...just a very real phobia. No fun!
    Are the ones not developing infertile?
    I was gonna say "is that a opossum"!! Lol!! He's huge!! My mom loves rats! She's always had pet rats! I bought her a hairless one for her anniversary once!
    That's what my mom named him! Lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by