She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Man I missed alot in a few hours..... rednecks, SC and his kids...:lau all of Amy's chickens and teenagers, so much. My older one is feeling better now that I forced her to eat some chicken noodle soup.

Man I missed alot in a few hours..... rednecks, SC and his kids...
lau.gif
all of Amy's chickens and teenagers, so much. My older one is feeling better now that I forced her to eat some chicken noodle soup.
Best thing to eat when you're sick.

Man I missed alot in a few hours..... rednecks, SC and his kids...:lau all of Amy's chickens and teenagers, so much. My older one is feeling better now that I forced her to eat some chicken noodle soup.

Wow, me too!! Hope your girl feels better. :hugs

Amy, the pics are great. Love Gibbs!!!
2764.png
And Raven and a the silkie's babies too. I'm in the other consensus with the NNs... Just not my taste, but I hope you get your SGs some day. They are some funky lookin chickens lol

I left work early and headed to my camp. Final 50th birthday party/cookout/campfire tomorrow. Good thing I only turn 50 once! Hope the rain stays away!

Last edited:
Wow, me too!! Hope your girl feels better. :hugs

Amy, the pics are great. Love Gibbs!!!
2764.png
And Raven and a the silkie's babies too. I'm in the other consensus with the NNs... Just not my taste, but I hope you get your SGs some day. They are some funky lookin chickens lol

I left work early and headed to my camp. Final 50th birthday party/cookout/campfire tomorrow. Good thing I only turn 50 once! Hope the rain stays away!

Wow!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!! Your half a century old!? I never would have thought that old.

My turkey rescue went well. I brought home "Mona", a year old, hand raised pet broad breasted white hen who weighs in at around 35 pounds. Also four Standard Bronze poults, looks like three males and a female all about 14 weeks. Mona and Big Mama (a rescued Broad Breasted Bronze) were hollering at each other across the yard. It will be interesting when they meet. They will be like the "sumo bubble" soccer:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom