She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Yes! Lol. It's a little spot on the bottom of the belly. Sometimes people think it's their butt. That's where the stringy stuff was hanging off of. If the chick just finished absorbing the yolk and had the cord still hanging, sometimes I just put a dab of neosporin or bacitracin on it to prevent infection.
Read Sidewings response. It was perfect!! Once you mess with the hatch process (and sometimes it's necessary) you usually can't stop, you're in it for the long haul.
My one egg that is due tomorrow is drawing down. But it looks like he's in a weird position. Only time will tell! I wish you lots of pips tomorrow or the next day. And your advice about making a pip hole was perfect. I couldn't have said it better!! Great post!!

I had this problem on my old phone! Did you try to upload the photo from the "desktop" setting?
yea, I tried from the mobile and desktop setting both. I think alot of it has to do with my signal strength. I don't always have a decent signal. That's why a lot of times I can't post pics. But I'll keep trying. Now that I actually have rhe pic uploaded on here it might be easier.

It was to me, and I missed it. Guess I'm too used to reading through typos!
gig.gif
I thought I taught you better
smack.gif

Even with the molting, that's some nice coloring. Morning, chicks. ;)
Want some? Trade ya for some BA's... :D ;)
Really, it just depends on the cooking temperature.
:lau
They are so pretty to me. I think so far the only chickens that I really don't like is Turkens...if they didnt look so much like loomy buzzard waiting to feast on me I might could like them....those would have to be a grow on me chicken..lol
Don't tell AmyLynn... those are one of her faves... ;)
Then, i saw this :D
:celebrate :weee :yiipchick
So happy for you!!! :jumpy :jumpy
They have navals? Lol. I don't see anything strange so I guess it's ok?
Ruby is talking about the spot where the little string was attached... since it came loose on its own it should be fine... if you have to clip one of those, be very careful as they could bleed...
I am going to have to order that kit!!!! Where did you get it? Okay. I will do some research. His buddy says they are super social and like to talk back when you talk to them. And they chill and sleep with the chickens. Lol!! Yay!!!! I would eat for it dry out then if it does not fall off on its own clip it with sanitized fingernail clippers close to the navel.
Apparently I shouldn't not multi-quote when head is stuffed up... congratulated wrong person about the Wood ducks... :/ Congrats!!! lol
Work got rained out today, so I am at home, doing inside stuff and got my music on. I know I said Tool, Lana Del Rey and Wardruna, but this mix I got today sure is hitting the forever spot. Kings of Leon The Silent Comedy Bob Seger Beth Rowley Arctic Monkeys KoL is at the top for a reason. All of it's good, but their latest album is a masterpiece. "A Beautiful War" is pure poetry. Reminds me of "With or Without You" by U2
:highfive: So like me in music choices, lol... I'm all over the map in what I like and listen to, lol... like that one... this is one of my faves currently...
My brother's nickname is Big Cat
And there it is!!!! I was waiting for that!! :lau

Do you know that I missed this yesterday! I didn't read the mis-spelling! I saw Ravyn make a joke but I was totally lost! I didn't understand your reply either, so I went back and carefully re-read it...omg. :lau

You didn't see it after he posted Spock???

Ravyn just cracks the window. You gotta fling that...sucker...open :D

Hey, the audience fell flat... although it was hilarious when he finally caught on... :gig

It was to me, and I missed it.  Guess I'm too used to reading through typos!  :gig

I had to go back and make sure I really did see a typo... you guys left me at the bar with the tab... :plbb

yea, I tried from the mobile and desktop setting both. I think alot of it has to do with my signal strength. I don't always have a decent signal. That's why a lot of times I can't post pics. But I'll keep trying. Now that I actually have rhe pic uploaded on here it might be easier.

Well, at least you can post photos on here..can't wait to see them fluffed up. :)

Back
Top Bottom