She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I thought I taught you better :smack

:smack

You didn't see it after he posted Spock???
Hey, the audience fell flat... although it was hilarious when he finally caught on... :gig
I had to go back and make sure I really did see a typo... you guys left me at the bar with the tab... :plbb

I'm sorry! Its been crazy at work lately. Can we go back to the bar? I'll get the tab this time! :)

If anyone has some time to kill and wants to sex some wyandottes, I just uploaded these pics([SUB]nudge, nudge, wink, wink, @sideWing
 [/SUB];) [SUB]).  [/SUB]
[SUB] [/SUB]I'm not sexing them anymore.  Seeing roos everywhere.

Edit: Might help to include the album. . . https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/7087503/sex-dem-wyandottes/

When I look it switches me to desktop mode and it doesn't want to navigate properly... can you post the 6th and the 12th pic here? I think I remember something to help you sex them...

The Spock post was awesome :gig

It was perfect!! :gig

smack.gif

I'm sorry! Its been crazy at work lately. Can we go back to the bar? I'll get the tab this time!
smile.png
I'm in. (surprise!)

Sounds good...
smile.png

I got nervous when nobody else said anything... having this thread all over the front page didn't help...
hmm.png

The whole thing was hilarious. I was working and couldn't reply for a while - the gaps in posts made it funnier!

Want some? Trade ya for some BA's...
big_smile.png
wink.png

So like me in music choices, lol... I'm all over the map in what I like and listen to, lol... like that one... this is one of my faves currently...

Like I said, just say when.
big_smile.png
We are actually in the market for some CCLBs or BCMs if you know someone who has any
wink.png
But our BA girls are molting right now, and we are only getting one egg a day.
hmm.png
Still be up for it, but it may take a few shipments to get the quantity you'd like. We could also wait, totally up to you.

Oh, yes. Hozier is vereh nyze, indeed. :D Take me to church is Amazing. Words are failing me now(how ironic), but the lyrics to that song are just. . . gospel; so many layers.

Back
Top Bottom