She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Alrighty then!!! So day 7 candling revealed that.....a majority of the CLB eggs were clears. :(   Only 2 had good movement and veining out of 8. Now with the Silkies, 1 clear, 2 quitters and 4 that were excellent in development. Lastly, with my personal CLB/Altsteirer cross pullet eggs....oldest egg is from the 6th, all showed growth and excellent movement and veining.  I have to say that shipping does a number on eggs. I am unsure how my package was handled but I did end up with 3 broken CLB eggs on arrival, one of the Silkie eggs that was clear was really jumbled up....so I think that shipping just about won this round. ;)     I hope the rest of these make it and :fl  the 2 remaining CLB eggs are pullets!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!:lau  

Not great, but you do have some developing, so :fl for all to hatch. And female of course ;)

I'm so glad to hear it is working well for you!
highfive.gif
We love ours, too. Fixing to install another one for a back-up.
Hi chooks what up

she only has the one incubator so best  wait for the hatch to finish before you send more. I agree with Ross about the Jacksonville post office got a shipment through there last year . the box was beat all up hatched one egg .

I suggested Mon cuz they're going downhill fast with laying, so otherwise it might not be plausible til spring... and I know she only has 1 bator, but at a week and a half along for 1st batch she could stagger easily... :plbb

Hiya, K... :frow

HELP!! I have a BIG crush on this guy in my class I am in 5th grade I think he likes me but I don't wanna make a move I am scared he will reject me and I will be embarrassed but he has be dropping hints (touching, letting me borrow things) I am pretty good friends with him and I don't wanna ruin my friendship with him I know this is so unrelated but I need your HELP!!!!!

I think this is one for the girls . I have no experience in this area .

I suggested Mon cuz they're going downhill fast with laying, so otherwise it might not be plausible til spring... and I know she only has 1 bator, but at a week and a half along for 1st batch she could stagger easily...
tongue2.gif

Hiya, K...
frow.gif
Hiya R..... going tomorrow right sent you an email .earlier . looked at CL ad . but just through the link . mine have all but shut down laying . about to start lighting them up . BTW poured concrete this morning and baled hay till after dark .good thing the Moon is so bright tonight .
thumbsup.gif
now just one more field to go .

Back
Top Bottom