She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Lol but my class have already started dating and I really like him

That's ok, be unique. Let the friendship grow and don't worry about the others in your class.
fl.gif
Fingers crossed for you dear
smile.png

Hiya  R..... going tomorrow right sent you an email .earlier . looked at  CL ad . but just through the link . mine have all but shut down laying . about to start lighting them up . BTW poured concrete this morning and baled hay till after dark .good thing the Moon is so bright tonight .:thumbsup now just one more field to go .

Yep, going tomorrow even though I feel like crap warmed over, lol... sent email back...

You work way too much... moon is very flockin bright though... got some young'uns that'll be owl bait if they keep up roosting on the fence...

Out of all our chickens we got 15 eggs yesterday and 13 today... :/

Do y'all pull your clears on day 7? I'm so new to this candling that I left them. Have 6 developing nicely and many I have no clue, lol

Do y'all pull your clears on day 7?  I'm so new to this candling that I left them.  Have 6 developing nicely and many I have no clue, lol

If there aren't any stinkers I just wait to pull them on day 14... usually if there's gonna be quitters they are certain by then so I pull them at the same time... also, if you only have a few developing, the clears act as heat sinks in a styrobator...

Lol but my class have already started dating and I really like him

well you see its like this we would rather give you no advice than bad advice little one . some times you just have to decide on your own what is the best way. did you talk to your Mom . first thing make sure he doesn't like another girl . I'm a old man and know young boys are not to bright when it comes to girls . and we don't get brighter as we get older just bolder.

Last edited:
If you have a not so full incubator, do you think it would help if you took up the extra space with filled water bottles?

someone talked about that but I think it was to start the incubator . I would think it would lower the temp. and make the incubators heating element work more. but that is just me thinking . and I should not do that .
idunno.gif

D@mn... I can have a box out to you on Mon if you want it...

Thank you but I feel that I would rather wait. If they both turn out to be males I will grow them out and see which one is the nicer of the 2!!! :lau

I probably shouldn't have said never cause that's the only way I'll ever get some Cemani eggs:)

Right!!!??? ;)

Me neither...

Didn't date til I was 18... :oops:

I did not date till I was 18 also....I had crushes but lived for myself as a teen!!!

My advice... leave the boys alone and enjoy your chickens:)   Let the boy make the move in a few years:D   Trust me, it will save you lots of heartache.

So true!!!

That's ok, be unique.  Let the friendship grow and don't worry about the others in your class.:fl Fingers crossed for you dear:)

I went to senior prom single....and it was awesome. I did not have to worry about "pleasing" anyone. I had a blast and thats all that mattered. Lol!!

Do y'all pull your clears on day 7?  I'm so new to this candling that I left them.  Have 6 developing nicely and many I have no clue, lol

I wait to day 10 or 14......I left all mine in because they do help retain heat! ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom