She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

hoping we can all set aside any misunderstandings and move forward, and enjoy sharing hatching experiences.

Somehow, that seems to be a bit on the cruel side to me. Chicks not designed like kittens and puppies to be picked up that way. I wonder what my feet would be doing if someone picked me up by the scruff of the neck!!!
Already have, THANK YOU.

AHAHAHA, I love to see that, could someone actually dangle you. LOL

So now we are getting three whites discovery that comes with bonus eggs and after that hatch the dozen. So what do I need to know about brooding got the lamp and a pack n play how long can they stay inside I still got to clean out a shed and make a run phew I am going be busy.

So now we are getting three whites discovery that comes with bonus eggs and after that hatch the dozen. So what do I need to know about brooding got the lamp and a pack n play how long can they stay inside I still got to clean out a shed and make a run phew I am going be busy.
They can stay inside as long as you can stand them inside....lol My first successful hatch happened in the month of November. I didn't have anything set up for them either and wouldn't have put them outside in the middle of an upstate NYwinter, so I kept them in our "school" room- for the winter. They even had their own little "inside coop". and OMG- Never ever ever again. Between the work work work to keep them clean and the chicken dust...whew!

You need one end of your brooder heated. I keep mine 100F the first couple of days and 95-100F the rest of the first week before lowering it to between 90-95.

@AmyLynn2374 Congrats on your shiny new badge!!!
highfive.gif
hugs.gif
Thank you!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom