She's IS home!!! new pics added!!

It's probably begnin but best to find out. I had one on my collar bone taken out and it was nothing, just a lump of fat. I have a few others too... so does my mom... and a few of my friends. Good luck!

Probably nothing, but its in my salivary gland, so its not gonna be pretty either! :mad:
I'll be ok - I just wish I could get it over NOW and be done.

On a bright note, Rosie has settled down, she was VERY FIESTY when we first brought her home, I think I even caught her napping in the barn!

Oh Chelly, so glad she is home with you now. She is a beauty and I bet she is glad to be home with you. I sure hope she adjusts to the wind, the prairie is known for it. Sometimes it gets darned annoying.

Good luck on your tumor, I will be saying prayers and well wishes for you.

Jill

So glad Rosie made it to your place in one piece! You must be so happy to have her.
wee.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your Dr visit, though. I'm sure everything will turn out all right.

Thanks guys - I'm so happy Rosie is here - but tomorrow will be a difficult day with a 3 year old, 8 chickens and a horse to take care of - I dont' ahve any fenced off place for Rosie yet so I will have to be out there all day with her on a rope
sad.png
Not sure how thats going to work out.

I've checked on her like 50 times already! She is FINE, standing still, her ears were twitching around - I think she can hear COWS! (those are HORSE eating cows out there!)

And I have horse eating chickens to introduce her too ....

She's such a funny girl - I dont' know what she's going to do when she see's a Deer!
barnie.gif

So glad Rosie is finally home!! She is so pretty!! I hope the wind settled down for her, my one gelding goes beserk when it's windy here, which is almost all of time, LOL. Praying that everything goes well with your lump too. There's nothing like going out and spending time with your horsie to take your mind off of things.

I'm happy you have your Rosie home now.
Has she ever been in an electric fence? They have some solar ones that are inexpensive, but it has to be a relatively small area. You might try one of those until you can get fences up.
You can move these really easy to give her fresh grazing. They will power enough fence to let her have grazing for at least 3 to 5 days.

I know how expensive fencing is. We have an ongoing project of re-fencing.

I'm sure you will be OK, how can you not be...now that your family is now complete.

Jean

Hi Chelly, im so happy for you, I had tears in my eyes as I saw the pics of the truck and you 2 going up the hill, I wonder if they would send my Jaffa down from heaven in a nice truck! youve brought back memories for me!
Good luck with the Drs appt, think positive, you will be fine
Hugs
Helen

Chelly, I enjoyed your post so much, it had me in tears. I use to have a horse named Fancy. I can just sense your joy and excitement of getting her home finally. The photos were great. She is just beautiful!

Hope all goes well with the doctors. So sorry to hear that you have to go through that.

Steph

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom