~Shipped Duck Egg 'Hatch-a-long' Due Aug 21, 2013 CANDLING PICS~

I had a couple hours of 102 yesterday but I fixed it and hopefully it won't happen again
smile.png

Also, the humidity was WAY too high in the incubator so I took the water out, but its still 70%, even with ALL the water out!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I've been having the same problem wirh my humidity. Yesterday it waa high so I opened the windows and got it stabalized ar 60, closed it up himidity spike again. This went on all day, Up down ect...... So I found a way to stabalize the humidity by just spraying the eggs 2-3 times a day so far it is working but it has only been a few hours.

Update! I have a really big egg in there that's like twice the size of the other ones. I candled it the past few days and thought it was a dud, but now I see something!! It looks like it's on day 3 while everyone else is on day 5! What? Is this a muscovy egg?

I removed one of the eggs and now I'm down to 6. I knew this egg wasn't going to make it from the start. When it arrived I candled it and it had a roaming air cell and all the insides looked scrambled and bubbly. Also today I noticed some yellow goo oozing from the egg so it's time to get rid of it!
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
~Day 5~
It grew 3 times in size since yesterday wow!
celebrate.gif
Days 4-7 are my favorite part of incubation
tongue.png
And obviously lockdown is too.
They all look so healthy!! For 5 out of 7 eggs to be developing from shipped eggs that's pretty good!

Today the humidity finally went back down. I found it at 45%! I put the water bowl back in, so now it will go back up to normal.

Back
Top Bottom