Shipped eggs question

Ok just wondering maybe them did drop when I wasn’t around during the day. It’s been hot and the central air has been running non stop. Two are for sure alive but look to small for day 21 I will give them time and see what happens
I found a thermometer/hygrometer on amazon for around 15 bucks. Its within .2 of a degree and 2%off on humidity. My favorite thing about it is it has a max/min memory so you can see the highest/lowest temp and humidity recordings for the probes, and the high/low (temp only) in the room.

I found a thermometer/hygrometer on amazon for around 15 bucks. Its within .2 of a degree and 2%off on humidity. My favorite thing about it is it has a max/min memory so you can see the highest/lowest temp and humidity recordings for the probes, and the high/low (temp only) in the room.
I bought one that sounds the same. From amazon.

@jeepgirl13 and @Mvan42 was the combo thermometer/hygrometer actually shipped from Cabella's? I think I got the same one and it's pretty accurate too.
No, I dont think so, but let me look really quic . I dont have the box anymore but I think I can check on amazon. This is the one I have, the black one. The yellow one is a reptile one which came with a chameleon enclosure. I didnt calibrate that one, and it is off about 1 to 2
20190822_202524.jpg
degrees according to my calibrated one

Back
Top Bottom