Shipping Confirmation? - Update - Rec'd kind of

Quote:
I got a dark chocolate Dove ice cream bar at lunch, the world is a little happier now.
wink.png

Well, it's 5:30 and no phone call yet
sad.png

One of the reasons I'm so concerned is that these are 17 week old mille fleurs. I can't imagine at that age they will travel well at all. At least with the babies you know they have three days from hatching.

But, I'm sure they know what they're doing and have shipped these little ones out many times.

Time to just be patient I guess (dang - this is probably not the best time to learn patience).

I don't know how they are going to do it. I made sure I picked up electrolytes to perk them up as soon as they get here. Because I'm in such a little town, I already went in to the post office and told them to expect the babies. They have all my numbers but they think our city hub will call me rather than sending them onto our town which would add an overnight.

Hopefully I get a call tonight. I have no problem taking a little drive, though I haven't quite figured out how to feed and water in the car yet
big_smile.png

Well the phone rang at 7:30 this morning and the birdies had landed and were at the post office.

Imagine my surprise however when there were only two and not the four I had ordered. Got home and opened the box. Sure enough, two birds. Luckily they have settled into their new coop quite well and are beautiful. After a big full breakfast washed down with some electrolyte water, they are in the yard exploring.

I just called My Pet Chicken and while the invoice states two pairs, she has absolutely no idea why I was charged 100 (plus shipping) for just two birds. Hopefully they will get it all figured out and ship the others soon.

Quote:
And take a digital camera! My postal clerks won't look, even the guys are really squeamish.
roll.png

It's 11 a.m. here. No babies. might go up to the post office at lunch in a vain hope they will be there.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom