shipping question. help

aberfitch

Songster
14 Years
Mar 24, 2008
Texas Fort Worth
I am really fired up about an Item I paid for on ebay. it was a egg candler I paid 45 and shipping was 6.95 it clearly stated Priority shipping. I even emailed the seller to just remind them I needed it priority. Well guess what it was sent first class. I am kinda bothered by it and emailed them and asked to be refunded 4.00 ... its not about the money, it is the principle. now they are ignoring my emails. I feel like leaving negative feedback. i know I will get one in return..... but I am so angry!:flames: Am I just over reacting? or Is what I am feeling legit?

you can turn them into ebay for charging excessive shipping charges. I have seen it done before . If they state priority mail that is the way they are suppose to ship it.

I doubt turning them in for excessive shipping will do any good. You can charge $50 shipping and handling if you want and they can't do a thing about it as long as the charges are stated up front. Now, someone correct me if I am wrong here, but aren't First Class and Priority essentially the exact same (as far as time frame and the way it is handled) the only difference being the weight of the item...with a minimum on the Priority box? I ALWAYS ship first class if an item is light enough....but charge actual shipping only.

Last edited:
yea priority goes out first then first class. it does cost a little more also. but the seller stated priority and shipped first class. they may have won this battle but when the ebay rules change it will be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom