Shipping Question:

I ordered eggs, and they were not scanned at all the stops, then they were showing no movement for 6 days! Then I contacted usps and started to fill out the forms for lost packages, I hit send and it said they would get back to me in 7 days! I was so worried, but the paperwork kicked someone into gear somewhere, they had been misplaced in my local post office for nearly a week, and they found it and it arrived at like 7 am the next day to my door, no ring, no call to pick up, I guess they didn’t want to deal with me in person lol. The moral is, fill out their forms, it seems like the best way to assign accountability.

Thank you Drinkoj, I just sent you a direct message with the tracking info. I'm going to head to the post office and see if I can have any better luck in person.
Just know that Dec 1 was beginning of your service, as the seller brought the mail piece after 3 pm on Nov 30 and couldn't be sent out on earlier trucks going to the major processing facility where the seller is.

As I tell my business customers, I can tell you what the regulations say or I can tell you the best business practices and the honest truth.

I would rather they get there faster than get scanned and be delayed. However, it can be very nerve wracking if you don't know that . Thank you for informing us. Any suggestions on how to find out what is going on without having to call and wait on hold forever? Or do the people on the phone have the same information that we see?

I would rather they get there faster than get scanned and be delayed. However, it can be very nerve wracking if you don't know that . Thank you for informing us. Any suggestions on how to find out what is going on without having to call and wait on hold forever? Or do the people on the phone have the same information that we see?
Sorry, got to make the call to the 800. If there was a way around that, I'd be using it myself for work.
The 800 customer service folks pretty much see what you see, just get to see it a little earlier is my experience. We're just able to see much more details on what machine, hand held scanner, and shipping container something is in. Boss and co-workers are laughing and shaking their heads that I'm doing retail customer service on this forum in between my business calls. :yesss:

Sorry, got to make the call to the 800. If there was a way around that, I'd be using it myself for work.
The 800 customer service folks pretty much see what you see, just get to see it a little earlier is my experience. We're just able to see much more details on what machine, hand held scanner, and shipping container something is in. Boss and co-workers are laughing and shaking their heads that I'm doing retail customer service on this forum in between my business calls. :yesss:

Please tell your co-workers not to laugh. You are performing a great service informing us poor people who anxiously wait for chicks. We now have a better idea of what is going on and what to do so we don't go crazy waiting for our chicks. Thank you.:bow

I just got notice that my chicks are out for delivery.... I can't get ahold of a human. No one has called me, and i've been calling local post offices to no avail. I'm afraid to leave the house incase they are out on the truck!! AHHH. so stressful

I just got notice that my chicks are out for delivery.... I can't get ahold of a human. No one has called me, and i've been calling local post offices to no avail. I'm afraid to leave the house incase they are out on the truck!! AHHH. so stressful
SORRY NOT THE ORGINAL POSTER I WAS HELPING

Last edited:

Gosh, the people in that post office must live in another world or not read instructions. When I called mine to tell them I was expecting live chicks, they didn't even take the tracking number. They said that they get lots of live chicks and know they need to call when they get there. They did, and they just said they loved getting live chicks when I went to pick them up. Now eggs, is a different story. Sometimes they call, sometimes they don't and I get them delivered.

ACK!!!!! Not the original poster. Sorry, don't know about your situation

Back
Top Bottom