Should have done this sooner!!

mossyoakpro

Songster
Jun 9, 2022
South Georgia
I have been just having a piece of wood between milk crates for the last 2 weeks for the fluffers to sit on during the day. Yesterday I decided to repurpose a display that my wife used to have in her store...they really took to it as you can see, every one of them is up on it preening and just hanging out. Much easier to clean around than the milk crates too!! This is after an hour long free range frolic this morning...now they're tired I guess.

Attachments

• perch.jpg
    perch.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
My birds have a lot of things to get on top of, and I think it is good exercise and they are happier.
I've been taking them out on supervised free range excursions for a week or so now and they seem to be worn out when we go back in the run....however they found my wife's flower garden this morning. That's not going to go over well! LOL

I've been taking them out on supervised free range excursions for a week or so now and they seem to be worn out when we go back in the run....however they found my wife's flower garden this morning. That's not going to go over well! LOL
It's nice to find useful things for the chickens.
Uh oh! You might be sent outside to the coop to live with the chickens if they continue to destroy her flower garden. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom