Should I be concerned please help

Yep them Keets will do their job in about another 6 to 8 weeks alright and next year you should not have such a problem as you are experiencing right now but you need to make your dogs blood taste bad to the ticks .....

I had an exterminator come out to my place several years ago and I lost almost all of my ducks well over 40 the following week and all the wild cottontails no not a good idea .......  

I figured as much ill have to keep my moms chihuahuas inside along with my brothers DUMB standered poodles for a few hours while they free range the property.

Quote:
Oh my guinea are never locked up and most likely in about 20 weeks them Keets will be Guinea's and your little dogs might not want to play with them as a group Guinea are unforgiving as they attack as a group and circle their pray and mine go after the Bob-Cats ...

This Bob-Cat has a hold of my 3+ year old BCM Rooster and would rather not let go at the moment and yes my teen aged son and I caught it alive but he passed later wile my boy was holding him to tight wile I was clipping the claws for the cage .....

And yes I do lose the guinea to the cats at night but never lost one in the daytime and have watched them hold a bob-cat under one of the sheds for several hours one day it was very amusing till the cat found a way to run to the fence and jump over it and that is 6 feet jump ...

gander007
old.gif

Oh my guinea are never locked up and most likely in about 20 weeks them Keets will be Guinea's and your little dogs might not want to play with them as a group Guinea are unforgiving as they attack as a group and circle their pray and mine go after the Bob-Cats ...

This Bob-Cat has a hold of my 3+ year old BCM Rooster and would rather not let go at the moment and yes my teen aged son and I caught it alive but he passed later wile my boy was holding him to tight wile I was clipping the claws for the cage .....

And yes I do lose the guinea to the cats at night but never lost one in the daytime and have watched them hold a bob-cat under one of the sheds for several hours one day it was very amusing till the cat found a way to run to the fence and jump over it and that is 6 feet jump ...

gander007
old.gif
That Bobcat looks like my Maine Coon lol
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote: Ya it probably looks just like it but this cat was just over three feet long and about 20 pounds and did not play with cat nip if you look at the photo you can see it's right paw on the ground and it is just over three inches across so this was a fighter but not anymore ........

Now they take down a chicken in one swipe and carry it off and one carried off a 30 pound goose with very little dragging on the ground ........

Ya it probably looks just like it but this cat was just over three feet long and about 20 pounds and did not play with cat nip if you look at the photo you can see it's right paw on the ground and it is just over three inches across so this was a fighter but not anymore ........

Now they take down a chicken in one swipe and carry it off and one carried off a 30 pound goose with very little dragging on the ground ........
No my Maine Coon isnt that big she is heavy though she is about 11 pounds and she doesnt play with cat nip she is a barn cat she gets all the kangaroo rats and catches ring neck doves in mid flight about 5 feet off the ground lol.
jumpy.gif

No I never figured out what happened and Jesus Christ people if I wanted you to blow my phone up I would have just called the
alquida. Freaking stop

Back
Top Bottom