Should I be concerned please help

you know what i would do? set up a camera :D i do it all the time. thats how i found out about q fox stealing our eggs

Then you are luck to have it so nice and dark I know there is very little darkness where I live but I know I have a large factory that keeps most of the area here where I am lit most of the night and I do not need a flash light unless I am looking for a predator to whack .......

And I also have a bug zapper on the front porch some of the chicks like to sit under to get the bones treats that fall after the loud zap .....
I dont think i could handle having it light out at night. DV is a beautiful place at night its just to bad its that bright, the stars out there are amazing, i like looking at the stars out here in AZ the constellation Orion is always above my house and witch happens to be my GSP's name.
jumpy.gif

It was always very dark here at night but the electric company put a street light on the telephone pole across the street and now the light comes up my driveway but it's still very dark in the back where the coops are. On top of that there are a lot of big trees so even moonlight doesn't make it to the coops.

It was always very dark here at night but the electric company put a street light on the telephone pole across the street and now the light comes up my driveway but it's still very dark in the back where the coops are. On top of that there are a lot of big trees so even moonlight doesn't make it to the coops.

Ask your elec company about a "security light" or "outdoor lighting" (two most common terms of the companies use around here) - it's the dusk/dawn automatic lights just like street lights but installed on your property where you choose. The fees here run about 7.50-9.00 a month per light and a lot of times they do the install free. It's funny, I had finally decided to go ahead and have one put on the backside of our property (we, too, have alight on the front side - courtesy of a neighbor having one put in before we even moved here - but nothing on the backside) and then this spring someone bought a vacant piece of land adjacent to the back of our's and had one put in very close to the property line so now we have the benefit of their light two - so we have two security lights and don't pay for either, lol.

Back
Top Bottom