Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

my book came

it's good. there are 2 photos that I will replace if I do a reprint. but I like it.
wee.gif
It's looks great Cheeka!!!! Are you publishing it?
thumbsup.gif

it is "published", limited edition trial run. I have 10 copies total, and 5 are spoken for. I know that there is more demand for the other 5 than what I can accommodate, but I will get more. there are 2 photos that really should be replaced, and this is a very random book, so I could even put a chicken pic in... now that I've seen the finished product, I am psyched to do a macro book, flowers and bugs...

Well hun from what I can see it's gorgeous! Good job! If you ever do publish anymore copies, please keep me in mind for one!
big_smile.png
Let me know how much!
And yes, I think, no I know, a chicken picture would be wonderful in it!!!!
D.gif

Last week I introduced two new 6 month old hens to my existing two one year olds. There has been a lot of clucking, chasing and head pecking going on, and I have tried to stay out of it, mostly. I especially feel bad for poor little Alfalfa at the very bottom. She is not even red in the face yet and she constantly is crouching in the submissive squat. No blood so I was told it is ok, but is so stressful to all of us! How long will this last? It has been a week already!

Last week I introduced two new 6 month old hens to my existing two one year olds. There has been a lot of clucking, chasing and head pecking going on, and I have tried to stay out of it, mostly. I especially feel bad for poor little Alfalfa at the very bottom. She is not even red in the face yet and she constantly is crouching in the submissive squat. No blood so I was told it is ok, but is so stressful to all of us! How long will this last? It has been a week already!
It can take a couple of weeks. One trick is to take the lowest one out with two friends and let them bond as a mini flock. When you add them back after a week or so, they will be at the bottom and will usually protect the lowest one.

I would wait a week now though to see if it works out on its own.

Back
Top Bottom