Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

hugs.gif

for everyone...

Yesterday, as he walked down to the coop in the afternoon, I had my gallon of water and she had her half-gallon. The two of us were walking side-by-side, both in our rubber boots carrying our water doing a job together. Sometimes I just can't stand how awesome it is to have her in my life. It should not have cost me so much to have this experience. I am actually having trouble finding the words to say what I'm trying to say. I won't deny that I've been having that problem a lot today!
I was so incredibly happy to have this mommy and me experience. I resent the fact that it costs so much to have it and it could be taken away at any time.
This picture just because I think she's the cutest thing in the world! :D

I am putting in a raised bed garden this Spring and was worried about the cost of dirt. I happed to be looking at a Costco mag and in it was a short article about straw bale gardening. Woohoo! ! Its the perfect solution. Straw bales are cheap. Hold water, no weeds, no dirt. I got so excited.
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
now, Im pooped out. Darn Fibro.
th.gif
I saw the same article and felt the same way...

Good morning! it's below freezing, but the last 2 days of snow didn't amount to much and even tho' it's really cold, the sun is strong and most is melted. I have yet to go out to care for the flock. shame on me. but I do know they are fine... I'm going as soon as I finish my post.

it just seems like everything should be wonderful, new to me car... and the title is wrong and it will take another 2 weeks to take possession of something I have already paid for and have insurance for. and the new computer was totally corrupted. I couldn't get the photo app to open - which is clearly the most important reason for me to have a computer in the first place... so I contacted hp support - oh no problem, please don't worry, I will fix quickly... yeah right. 5 hours of hmm... that's still not working, I'm sorry. they had to reinstall Windows. but at least it could be done remotely, while I watched TV and now it works!
10 more weeks until Wrangler gets here. hanging in there.

Hey Mortie. I guess that you have been busy as a bee. :gig Since DH is painting his old restore truck, i am home alone. We might go Kokanee fishing tomorrow. There is a lake, Hayden Lake, 1 mile away and the fish are biting. :yesss:

Have I mentioned how crappy I feel today? :/ Everything hurts, but.. I am out of bed and I did leave the house to get my hunting/fishing license. :bun

Eta: corned beef is cooking. :drool come over ladies and gent.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom