Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I am being accused of beating up my neighbor. Obviously, I did not do that. The story is unclear, but that is what I am dealing with today. That stinks because I do not have Duckling, and I was not having a bad day otherwise. I had hoped to at least study the parts to the coop I will be building, and see how I want to do it. Maybe I would have even gotten it built today. That is obviously not happening! I took the dog outside on a leash, and will have to keep him contained for a while. The birds too. The ducks are especially ticked off by that. Sturgis will be able to run free after dark when I know that no one will be coming outside. He doesn't know what to do with the leash. He's rarely been on it. Weather in the truck or on the bike, he would not have to be leashed.
Duckling's parents don't believe it, but this is a big problem! You can't be accused of yelling anymore without being arrested!
The only thing on my side is that no physical evidence can be used. I'm told she has a handprint (or several? Not clear on that) but it would never match my hand.

That's a good question. I was pondering that I should call the police. The accuser's sister threatened to hit me, and that's (I think) a legal matter. Slander is illegal. Since I am innocent, this is slander.
It's just so sickening that I've been hiding from them for years, and now I have to be invisible. Chores in the dead of night are going to be a pain!

If you encounter her again, have your phone on record. She verbally threatened you. If you contact the police and tell them about it, there would be a record of it. Keep things documented. It helps you. Remember..... physical force should only be used to protect yourself.
smack.gif
The stronger person walks away. Never let Duckling see or hear anything.
highfive.gif

I don't think I'm going to have Duckling... For a while. If I can't have her outside, then I can't have her. It isn't fair to make her have to stay inside just because her Nana and aunts are crazy.
Besides, I have to hide enough from the cl besides, I have to hide enough from Duckling. I just don't know how much more I can be cool with, and not let her see my anguish.

That's awful :( how come you can't be outside, just cause you don't wanna deal with them or were you ordered to stay away? Thats not fair :/ maybe you could get a restraining order?

Back
Top Bottom