Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I've noticed that wood heat pulls heat from other areas of the house, one or two rooms will be hot and the rest are anywhere from chilly to dang cold! oil is consistent, at least for the construction of this old farm house, we'll see what the salesman has to offer... he's coming tomorrow afternoon, and I warned them that I had every intention of looking a mess and wearing my pajamas because of the day I had today... driving to Boston and back, spending some time with Dana and Chris and the kids. I did miss the oldest, Isabelle wasn't home from school yet and I really had to leave, I got a late start this morning, and was off by an hour most of the day that stretched to an hour and a half because we were having such a great time!
Dana LOVES the Tahoe, and I was worried about the dent from the deer and she was like OMG, that's so small! well... not really, but I guess if cosmetics aren't a big deal... then it's small.
I got my Jeep and I LOVE it! it is awesome! you can see the reflection of the Oldsmobile on the side, which at first I thought was some weird dent that I didn't know how I got... but then I saw it on the big screen and just laughed with relief!

I have pics of the kids and Dana got some cuties of me with them that I have to download in order to share here, but I am so wiped out, it will have to wait until morning. g'nite y'all!

Nice, Cheeka! Seems like it will be great for your job. No more driving from the passenger seat.
woot.gif

MC, they have a cute giraffe one at Walmart.

k2-_d4bc6ecb-028b-4844-96a6-300d7ed613af.v1.jpg-9706674c3281cde9f80ae406d79a4bae945b1e12-optim-450x450.jpg

I've noticed that wood heat pulls heat from other areas of the house, one or two rooms will be hot and the rest are anywhere from chilly to dang cold! oil is consistent, at least for the construction of this old farm house, we'll see what the salesman has to offer... he's coming tomorrow afternoon, and I warned them that I had every intention of looking a mess and wearing my pajamas because of the day I had today... driving to Boston and back, spending some time with Dana and Chris and the kids. I did miss the oldest, Isabelle wasn't home from school yet and I really had to leave, I got a late start this morning, and was off by an hour most of the day that stretched to an hour and a half because we were having such a great time!
Dana LOVES the Tahoe, and I was worried about the dent from the deer and she was like OMG, that's so small! well... not really, but I guess if cosmetics aren't a big deal... then it's small.
I got my Jeep and I LOVE it! it is awesome! you can see the reflection of the Oldsmobile on the side, which at first I thought was some weird dent that I didn't know how I got... but then I saw it on the big screen and just laughed with relief!

I have pics of the kids and Dana got some cuties of me with them that I have to download in order to share here, but I am so wiped out, it will have to wait until morning. g'nite y'all!
Nice Jeep!

Fireplace heat makes un even heat. The new wood stoves and pellet stoves are designed so that they do not suck heat out of the other rooms.

My Mom has a pellet stove at her place in the Mountains and it does a nice job there.

Our house is pretty small so the uneven heat isn't that noticeable.

Cheeks I thought that was a dent too until I read that part!!! Lol

Got the ducks a pool today! They love it!

The recipe to make hot cross buns was in my email this morning. The only reason I am making them is because they made us play "Hot Cross Buns" on the recorder in elementary school.
I just formed the "balls"(not very round) a few minutes ago. Man! it smells better than my monkey bread or cinnamon rolls!!
My mother was admitted to the hospital early yesterday morning, and they said that she was just very tired. It turns out that she hit her head last Sunday, but I'm not sure that has anything to do with it. Her blood pressure was high, and your oxygen level was low. They had a hard time getting her to wake up at the hospital.
My sister had to bring her back today. They should be done with the spinal tap about now. All I know is that her blood pressure is lower, and that she is having trouble walking and part of her face is drooping. She's had Bell's palsy in the past, so we don't think that's what it is this time.
Oh well, we will know what we know when we know!

Sorry to hear about your mom, MC.
hugs.gif
Hope she feels better soon.

My grandma fell one time and didn't tell anyone. She was having really bad headaches, so my mom took her to the ER, where the truth about the fall came out. Xrays showed she had completely severed the 3rd vertebrae in her neck. Same one that paralyzed Christopher Reeves. It was amazing that she survived it.

I only tell this story because they NEED to tell us when something happens to them. I had this talk with my dad a few years back when he took a header off the porch stairs and was knocked out. He would never have told me (3 days later!!) if it wasn't for the fact that his knee swelled up so much he couldn't bend it and needed help getting to the doctor.

Back
Top Bottom