Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

thanks everyone, folks are here looking now, they've been through the house and are now walking the property.
fl.gif

then we have a break until 3, for interior photos... then another break or mad dash to do more cleaning for the 2nd showing at 7. we did a bang up job on the place, washed walls and did the nitty gritty that usually gets overlooked or done infrequently... we're all beat except for Wrangler... she had coffee... omg. I've changed her name to Tornado!

LOL

thanks everyone, folks are here looking now, they've been through the house and are now walking the property.
fl.gif

then we have a break until 3, for interior photos... then another break or mad dash to do more cleaning for the 2nd showing at 7. we did a bang up job on the place, washed walls and did the nitty gritty that usually gets overlooked or done infrequently... we're all beat except for Wrangler... she had coffee... omg. I've changed her name to Tornado!
thumbsup.gif
Looks great. So clean and light. A house like that with 5 acres would be over $800K here. It's ridiculous.

Mylee drank coffee??? Like she needs more energy.
big_smile.png

if this place was down on Long Island with a quarter acre it would be a million. 5 acres... probably between 3.5-5 million

it's location location location... but we're out of the flood zone and it's very private up here. I would like to ask for more, but there are few comparable properties... lots of big houses with either hundreds of acres or small lot, or a dump with more acreage... and the market is tough here now, I need to get outta here, so it's priced to sell. the Master Bedroom is very out of date, I left room in budgets to paint and redo the carpet...

2 showings today, and now 1 on Sunday. piling up! someone please put in a bid!

if this place was down on Long Island with a quarter acre it would be a million. 5 acres... probably between 3.5-5 million

it's location location location... but we're out of the flood zone and it's very private up here. I would like to ask for more, but there are few comparable properties... lots of big houses with either hundreds of acres or small lot, or a dump with more acreage... and the market is tough here now, I need to get outta here, so it's priced to sell. the Master Bedroom is very out of date, I left room in budgets to paint and redo the carpet...

2 showings today, and now 1 on Sunday. piling up! someone please put in a bid!

I bid $110, 000. It is about all I can afford.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom