Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I didn't know about all this, you did advise me to "just jump in anywhere" when I said it was going to take forever to catch up. Someone could make a comedy movie out of this. But I sure never meant to be unkind in any way. And the theme is should I buy eggs that I've been subscribed to so I could have gone back at least a year...

And there's a country song about that...

I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU G'MA MOTORCYCLECHICK!
Now, where were we?

She's over on Sally's thread. She'll be back.
smile.png

dang my chicken yard needs some work. it's overgrown, has no real coop, just a baby barn... it's got some roosts, but so dark and no ventilation.
I intend on building another Dome. smaller... and maybe a bit taller. the fence needs total reinforcement and extension, both from the bottom to prevent digging, so buried skirts and make it taller as well. all supported hardware cloth. I'll figure it out. it's pretty suburban here, but I still don't want my birds flying into the neighbors yards. Mylee has decided that she wants us to rescue battery hens. I'm all for it. she changes her mind a lot, so, we might still end up with a mix.
I have to call some of my friends this week, now that I'm home and fill them in. hoping that all my birds are doing well. have heard from a few via FB and they are, but still need to talk to my friends who took Brutus and Neffy and a whole bunch of fat lovely's... I'm hoping they're okay, apparently, Neffy was able to easily fly over their fencing, so they were going to have her wing cut. I don't do that, but they know someone who does (read... can...) I wouldn't have a clue, even with the books I have. couldn't do it. not like trimming dog nails... I could do their talons tho'... exactly like dog nails, except less squirmy. Pugs hate it. I'm punchy.
G'Nite
love.gif

Makes ya just want to  :smack

I don't know, you have to weigh the good and bad.  That little darling Duckling is a pretty hefty hunk of good. 

That she is!

I didn't know about all this, you did advise me to "just jump in anywhere" when I said it was going to take forever to catch up. Someone could make a comedy movie out of this. But I sure never meant to be unkind in any way. And the theme is should I buy eggs that I've been subscribed to so I could have gone back at least a year...

And there's a country song about that...

I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU G'MA MOTORCYCLECHICK!
Now, where were we?

Don't get excited. I don't ride my own. It's just mine.
What country song? :caf:
I know, and now you have the proof. I will be teasing you about it. Tired of me yet? :lol: :hugs

Looking at the computer screen gets your brain all jazzed up. Any screen, really. Takes about an hour to have the effect fade. Read a really boring book and it will help you sleep.

A punching bag sounds like a great idea.
I go so far as to not even have an alarm clock shining towards the bed. It is on the dimmest setting, and facing away from the bed. I really do need it though. When I wake, I need to know what time it is, and whether I may go back to sleep or not.

Back
Top Bottom