Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I agree w Scrambles on wild turkey. It has that livery taste. Although, the younger hens are tasty - I had one glide into my windshield, killed herself... Aged the meat for 4 days...

All is fairly quiet with us, I'm all up in bird descriptions and trying to decide what to get for spring...

Wrangler has been in charge of Christmas decorations, looking festive around here!
1209171952b.jpg

Mylo has been very well behaved around the tree...frisky boy has an appt on the 19th to be neutered.

I agree w Scrambles on wild turkey. It has that livery taste. Although, the younger hens are tasty - I had one glide into my windshield, killed herself... Aged the meat for 4 days...

All is fairly quiet with us, I'm all up in bird descriptions and trying to decide what to get for spring...

Wrangler has been in charge of Christmas decorations, looking festive around here!
View attachment 1207101
Mylo has been very well behaved around the tree...frisky boy has an appt on the 19th to be neutered.
The tree looks very festive for sure!

I hope the neutering goes well for Mylo

My back is killing me! Probably from standing in an awkward position. After 2 hours I had to sit while cutting meat.
Work will be ending soon. My doc is going to have me put on disability. The right hand can’t take the constant wear and tear.
Ho ho ho!

My back is killing me! Probably from standing in an awkward position. After 2 hours I had to sit while cutting meat.
Work will be ending soon. My doc is going to have me put on disability. The right hand can’t take the constant wear and tear.
Ho ho ho!
Around here, some hunters take their kill to a butcher shop.

I hope you recover soon!

This is my last week of work. I’m stressing out. I’m not sure where things go from here.
Also, the countertop guys are here installing the granite countertops.
On Thursday, the new front doors come in. Then...... more remodeling.
The house goes on the market in February. :th:eek:
:fl

I hope it all works out for you!

This is my last week of work. I’m stressing out. I’m not sure where things go from here.
Also, the countertop guys are here installing the granite countertops.
On Thursday, the new front doors come in. Then...... more remodeling.
The house goes on the market in February. :th:eek:
Lot of changes coming up. Hope you can take a few moments and enjoy yourself a little bit. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom