Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Congratulations Henrietta! it's a beauty!

Chicklover ~ first eggs are so wonderful!
highfive.gif

Do you see what I see? MY FIRST EGG!!!

Here comes Henrietta back in the coop after I got her first egg...

I am sooooo excited!!! And it's a good size too! I feel like a little kid looking for Easter eggs every day, anticipating the find, today I finally got the rush, it's here, it's here, it's here! Woo hoo Henrietta! You go girl! Now I'm doing the egg dance!
WOOWOO Good Job!
Wait til you taste it. Best Egg I ever ate was my first egg.
celebrate.gif

:weee
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
[COLOR=0000FF]Congratulations Henrietta! it's a beauty![/COLOR] Chicklover ~ first eggs are so wonderful!
highfive.gif
Thank you, Cheeka! That's so cute! Yes, they are wonderful! (except I haven't gotten much of anything else done around here today except chicken stuff) Eight more chickens to lay their first egg, the anticipation... I can't imagine what I'll be like if and when my own children have kids.

WOOWOO Good Job!
Wait til you taste it. Best Egg I ever ate was my first egg. 
:celebrate

Thank you, Sallysec! I can hardly wait! I put it on my picnic table and one of my dogs jumped up and licked it clean for me. When I first saw her there, I panicked thinking she cracked it and was eating it. Dogs, gotta love 'em.

She's been very busy at her new Vanity... she's grown so much!

most of the time, I photographed the back of her head... and I have lots of distance shots.

the sun coming in and the lights on the vanity way overexposed it... but I like this picture...

she just woke up from her nap, after a little chocolate milk, we'll go out and get pictures with the chickens
love.gif

Do you see what I see? MY FIRST EGG!!!

Here comes Henrietta back in the coop after I got her first egg...

I am sooooo excited!!! And it's a good size too! I feel like a little kid looking for Easter eggs every day, anticipating the find, today I finally got the rush, it's here, it's here, it's here! Woo hoo Henrietta! You go girl! Now I'm doing the egg dance!
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
D.gif
Great news! Very happy for you! We recently passed the one year mark for our girls laying, and it doesn't get old. Both boys will still run out to check if they hear the egg song (even the cynical teenager!) and hubby always wants to know the egg count at the end of the day. Always exciting, but the first is still the best.

Did Henrietta get pie?
tongue.png

Hi Mylee!
frow.gif
Hope you have fun at your Oma's house.
smiley-happy105.gif

Please give Ruby and Chester a pet from me and say hi to the chickens.
yippiechickie.gif

Here's a picture of you taking Chester for a walk.
smiley-chores002.gif

So will they wear each other out?
lol.png

the sun coming in and the lights on the vanity way overexposed it... but I like this picture...
I like this too. Looks dreamy and magical.
she just woke up from her nap, after a little chocolate milk, we'll go out and get pictures with the chickens
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom