Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

shew... busy today. had to get the studded tires off the car before the month ends so I took care of it after work, but delivered 7.5 dozen eggs on my way first. then I sold 3 dozen more when I got home. I have 3 dozen left, including the dozen I got today (should have been 14, but I broke 2) - and those have been claimed already! since last Monday, I have sold 19.5 dozen! the fridge hasn't been this empty since early Winter!

Scrambles, massage is very beneficial, for all creatures. and if she's content while getting one, keep it up. it certainly can't hurt as long as you're gentle, and it's likely to help. I have several, both male and female, who line up for massages. makes me very happy as well... I love touching them.

Went back to the Farmers Market this morning. Took Roger, the gallon of cooking oil, and the chicken breading. This deal was too good to pass up. For $10. you get Roger, a gallon of cooking oil, and the breading. A man jumped right on that deal and thanked me several times. As I was leaving I heard what sounded like a peacock screaming. I noticed a cage where the man was parked. The cooking oil and breading were gone. Roger and I are back home now.
he.gif

Dude was thinking fried chicken till I pooped in his car

Rose, Wilma, Royce and Blu from early on to grown... for fun because they are 2 years old now... I am going to have to finish in the morning tho', I am very sore and seriously tired as it is 12:35 AM. I'll make sure that Isis and Betty are highlighted tomorrow.

I have great pics of Blu as a bitty chick, but I have always adored this photo... and the fuzzy headed teenager was stunning!

Back
Top Bottom