Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

5 today! My olive eggers are laying quite nicely. A couple if BCM and my golden comet. A couple of the EE lay every now and then. I think I have 20 laying age.

Scramble55, thank you for your "welcome"
hugs.gif
and I hope the New Year treats you and your girls well. Maybe you could ge or make a chicken saddle for your girl with the missing feathers. So she doesn't have to be so lonely. :(

And I gave my girls scrambled eggs with wilted kale this morning. It was so cold!!!
barnie.gif

My husband has learned to ask if odd-looking dishes are "for the chickens," but he still shakes his head. The other day he posted a picture of some baked squashed "stuffed" with oatmeal, which was, of course, "for the chickens. Hey, it makes the eggs taste better if you feed them more than just pellets!

We are 25 minutes from New Year's but I am heading to bed so..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome darina! You're right....the eggs taste much better after treats! :)
I'm glad that everyone is starting to get more eggs! I can't wait for the beautiful egg pictures! ( hint hint)

Brrrrr...... It is a cold start to 2015. I need to go to the local Walmart and I am dreading it. You probably heard on the national news that a 29 year old mother was accidentally shot and killed by her 2 year old. It is such a sad a preventable thing, but I wont preach.

Off I go to see if there are any frozen eggs in the nest boxes.
frow.gif

Brrrrr...... It is a cold start to 2015. I need to go to the local Walmart and I am dreading it. You probably heard on the national news that a 29 year old mother was accidentally shot and killed by her 2 year old. It is such a sad a preventable thing, but I wont preach.

Off I go to see if there are any frozen eggs in the nest boxes.
frow.gif

It should be a learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom