Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

lindalouly, Alice is a beauty! and I bet she'll be a sly one. she might lay 3 eggs before you find the first one. watch her, see if she tries to squeeze into some hidden spot, or disappears under something...

we had major storms, knocked out the internet. but I was tired anyway, got extra rest. it's beautiful today and I really need to do housework. I'd rather play.

Cheeka, we need a storm bad. First time we have ever encountered a real drought and such high temps in western Washington. Having a extra day to rest is good for all of us.. Resets our internal clock especially with the absence of electricity. Did you hear back from doctors.... If it bugs you to talk about, I understand but know I am thinking about you. Got another egg today from Ethel... Teany tiny egg half the size of her first. I also started my own blog on here... Forgot how much I miss babbling!!! Lol check it out if you want. Trust me, my life isn't that interesting!!!! Lol so glad I have come across this web sight.

Last edited:
Wellllll....I found all the eggs I thought the girls weren't laying.......
he.gif
not sure why they decided to lay on the side of the house where no one would ever think to look.....I was leaving for work this morning and saw Tillie running back to the deck....heard a noise and there is Glady's all snuggled up in the corner of the foundation & chimney corner, just a clucking to herself! I was like WTH! Called the BF and said wait for about 15mins and if she's gone check that spot cause I think she's laying an egg....welll...he called me about 30 mins later and found 11 EGGS!!!! I thought they were just hot and not laying bec. of the weather....every other day we might one or 2 in the nest boxes......Marie has started her crap again about picking on Gladys....so I guess she decided..."screw you I'll just go lay somewhere you can't find me".....LOL....I told him to put them in water and if they stayed on the bottom they should be good.....came home and there they were...all 11 of them! LOL....I think Tillie was laying there too, as there were a couple of the whiter ones in there that are her trademark........

I'm loving all the new egg layers!! And welcome to the thread!!!
Waiting for mom to let them out. Ignore the Orange fence. I've had to corral their free range cause they've been crossing the street to visit the neighbor who is trying to grow grass!

The cutest bunny pictures ever!

Back
Top Bottom