Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

wee.gif
wee.gif
The ban lifts on the 16th! I have arranged to get a Gold Laced Frizzle Polish and a Wheaten Marans - both at around 18 weeks old. I'm soooo looking forward to more eggs and hens!
smile.png
D.gif
YAY MING! so happy for ya!!!!
D.gif

that's great news Min! can't wait to see pics!

rlmiddlebrooks, Congrats! did you blow it? eat it? take pics?

I have Hughes Net internet and it was down for about 40 hours. at first, being unplugged was fine, then it was boring, then it was annoying, then it was fine again... still... I'm glad it's back!

that's great news Min!  can't wait to see pics!

rlmiddlebrooks, Congrats!  did you blow it?  eat it?  take pics? 

I have Hughes Net internet and it was down for about 40 hours.  at first, being unplugged was fine, then it was boring, then it was annoying, then it was fine again... still... I'm glad it's back!

I have 5 eggs in three days so I'm excited for sure. I have pics posted below of what we've got so far. Beautiful brown pullet eggs. Will be eating them in the morning.

Hey everyone, quick question.....We have the rescue production comets(?) at least we think that's what they are...anywho....the biggest one Marie...layed a rather small egg today, now she usually lays almost torpedoes(ty Cheeka for naming the giant eggs I've been getting...LOL) but today......small egg, after laying an xlarge one a day ago....is that normal?? Should I be looking for something that might be wrong? or am I just being overly concerned?

Thanks!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom