Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

12642797_1128341590555334_944360283574439895_n.jpg

I just keep thinking about what a rotten little kitten that is on the drapes!
Once upon a time I used to wear overall shorts. I used to walk around with my kitten in the center pocket. She was so cute!
love.gif

hide.gif
I want a kitten!
I locked down the eggs this morning. I am nervous because some air cells are just too small in my opinion. I can't stand the idea of 21 chicks making it this far, and dying because I didn't watch air cells. I won't say the humidity was too high. 40 is the highest it got. 35 was average.
One was kicking to beat heck! It will probably be the first out!

I just keep thinking about what a rotten little kitten that is on the drapes!
Once upon a time I used to wear overall shorts. I used to walk around with my kitten in the center pocket. She was so cute!
love.gif

hide.gif
I want a kitten!
I locked down the eggs this morning. I am nervous because some air cells are just too small in my opinion. I can't stand the idea of 21 chicks making it this far, and dying because I didn't watch air cells. I won't say the humidity was too high. 40 is the highest it got. 35 was average.
One was kicking to beat heck! It will probably be the first out!
Don't fret about the air cells.

Post pictures when they hatch!

Well, my pullet no longer has frostbite. I rubbed vaseline on all of their combs, except one because she doesn't trust anyone, even when she is roosting. It was really wet and rainy, but now it is dry. The coop still has mice in it.

Back
Top Bottom