Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

sup docs? Today I am going to lunch with a friend and then checking out our local hancock fabrics to see if there are any deals to be had since they are going out of business. What a gripping life I do lead.
lau.gif

Not much.
wpid-SF_0710_Bugs_Bunny_70.jpg

Let's see.... cleaning that I've put off for a week, checking on my brother's place while he is living it up in Vegas, taking #2 son shopping after school for supplies to build his current science project this weekend. That's the extra stuff in addition to all the daily chores. At least you are having lunch with an adult. Very exciting compared to me!! My hubs has been working overseas for 10 days, so I've been winging it on my own.

Last edited:
I just got up. I've been awake since 1130 or 12 though. I woke up initially between 7 and 8 but went back to sleep but didn't slepe very well

hey all... we have had such torrential rain today that all the snow is gone. until about a half hour from now anyway... we're due to collect another 3" overnight and like at MC's, snow all weekend. I did a lot this afternoon, including slipping in my driveway. bad news. I broke my camera. the lens is jammed, I think it will be a fairly easy fix, bringing it to the big city tomorrow with my fingers and toes crossed!
2 weeks til hatch day! these are from yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom