Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

he.gif

Good luck W4W getting the color you want.

That's the one thing I love about EE is the surprise in what they look like.

I have the cutest bantam EE that is grey and white. I've never seen a color like it. I'll get a picture when I get home.

Lindsey

I'd love to see it. How small are bantam EEs? Thinking about adding a few to my serama group.

Today I am getting three poults!
wee.gif

Wow! Was I actually happy three hours ago?
th.gif
I heard from the "dh".
buzz kill
hmm.png

Happy to see Wrangler is reunited with you again Cheeka!

I'm sorry MC, that sucks :/

W4W, keep me updated on your Cheeka profile pic replication project! I'm really interested in trying it myself if you find the right combination. :)

Meet new Pullet Phoebe, a DaisyBell Hybrid, who is 16 weeks old (?). The other chickens have taken well to her. They are wary of eachother still but it is getting much better.

Cheeka, the 2 EE chicks I picked were an attempt to get similar coloring to your avatar. I was looking for what might be blue and gold. In doing so, I really annoyed the guy at the feed store, but I wasn't too worried because he's the only one there that is a little rude, so I was particularly annoying without the guilt.
big_smile.png
So far, wing feathers are looking pretty promising! For both. We are taking weekly pictures to document progress. Have to get pics downloaded tonight.

Here are their baby pics. The top one is getting darker gold and silver blue. Bottom one is lighter buff and lavender. So far. Time will tell.
fl.gif

Do you remember what color chick produced your beautifully feathered girl?
I tried to tag you in pics from 2012, too much searching to find them and reshare, so I went to the albums "Chicks" your chicks are so pretty and you do have the pale silvery blue you are looking for

Guys, I seriously need prayers. He is at it again this morning.
hugs!

I tried to tag you in pics from 2012, too much searching to find them and reshare, so I went to the albums "Chicks" your chicks are so pretty and you do have the pale silvery blue you are looking for
Thanks for looking Cheeka. You have more pictures than most people, I suspect!
And this is the best. meltingly cute
Oh my goodness!!
love.gif

900x900px-LL-16dd41e0_P1120187.jpeg

Most of your chicks look chipmunky, and I was staying away from that because my chipmunk EE is the classic gold wild type. I was more wondering if you ever had any chicks that resembled either of mine. I saw one in your album that looked close, but who knows how it turned out. I'm trying to look at the down and see if I can figure out what it will be. Think I will need more chicks to be able to learn. Many many more!
Not sure how the tagging thing works. I don't have my email linked to byc, so probably won't work. I only check email once a week anyway.
hide.gif

A pair of Green Herons has moved into the back yard. They have a lot of very odd calls, one sounds like a really loud and large stomach grumbling! I hope they are here to nest and I can get pics. Or rather my 14 yr old can. He has an eye for it.

Hope you and the Wrangler are having a ball! The dogs must be happy to have visitors too. Hope you are feeling better.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom