Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I say buy more eggs. They won’t all start at the same time, plus egg laying is slow at the beginning and the eggs are very small. Hope this helps.

If you're talking to me, you're probably right...I should buy more eggs.

If you're talking to Okallthis4eggs, he started this thread 6 years ago so it's possible he doesn't even have the birds in question anymore...although I like to think that Roger is out there somewhere...dress shopping at wal mart...

If you're talking to me, you're probably right...I should buy more eggs.

If you're talking to Okallthis4eggs, he started this thread 6 years ago so it's possible he doesn't even have the birds in question anymore...although I like to think that Roger is out there somewhere...dress shopping at wal mart...

Lol sorry! I have so many alerts going off right now I didn’t look at the time! Sorry!

You are more than welcome to join us! I suggest you go back and read the first 1000 or so posts, it was a very entertaining read for me.
Ahhhh distinctly I remember him starting this thread. I was online when I saw a new thread had begun. I think it was five minutes old. I remember what I was thinking. I remember... :D I remember.
I still get sad about those we’ve lost.

Ahhhh distinctly I remember him starting this thread. I was online when I saw a new thread had begun. I think it was five minutes old. I remember what I was thinking. I remember... :D I remember.
I still get sad about those we’ve lost.
It gets worse with age!

Back
Top Bottom