Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Are you talking about the one in my garage... amongst the huge mess?

I got it 15 years ago from a big pet supply store. Can't remember which one and it doesn't have a name on it. Has a screw top lid, hold 40 lbs of dog food. Now has 40 lbs of cat litter since I only have small Scooter dog now. They come in different sizes and configurations (opening angled toward front). No mice or rats ever breached the container. The plastic is substantial, very sturdy and heavy. Never regretted spending the money on it. Maybe they don't make them like this any more.
View attachment 2527578View attachment 2527579
I think your forty is sold as fifty. I remember seeing them in the first Walmart I was in (when they had limited hours, no groceries and were only found in hick towns). Now they are on Chewy. I love the idea of them being stackable. One for chicks, one for layers and one for scratch. Probably another by the quail pen and another for the dog. It’s likely easier to fill than the flour hopper, and I can stock up on sugar.., Legos need a home...

When my supply ran low due to winter I bought eggs from a lady who had an egg sign at the end of her drive. I would find another BYC person before I got eggs from the store.How exciting for you. I remember our first eggs! The first,the biggest,the smallest,the blue,the shelless.....lol each was fun to find.
I even got 2 twin eggs. That was awesome!

B600389C-8251-4872-84F8-2DD3FFC9261C.jpeg
It’s from yesterday, but I am still afraid to be happy. I think it’s just a dream that I have three layers already. Or is it finally? Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom