SHOULD I FREAK YET????

Quote:
Interesting. So this am when I heard chirping- it was probably from a newly hatched chick. Not from an egg?

Quote:
Interesting. So this am when I heard chirping- it was probably from a newly hatched chick. Not from an egg?

No, it can be from inside the egg. Some say it's common but for our house its rare!

OH MAN IM JUST SICK.... still nothing. i have seen a couple wiggle the egg but thats it.
hit.gif

Just relax, find something to keep your mind busy besides the hatch. If their wiggling they will pip when ready not before.

DAY 22 but i still see some movement if i shift bator over. oh man oh man now what

no noise but someone said up the humidity so thats what is happening now
fl.gif
hopefully i will bring the air sac lower to them without drying them out. it was at 64 now i will bring up to 70

Quote:
jj ranch isn't it terrible? I've gotten some pips now (6 I believe) but no zips yet! So when you're thinking you'll feel better after a few pips & a bit of noise think again.... LOL I'm still sort of sweating it out i.e. "are they STILL ok?" or "did they dry out right after"? or "why have the others not pipped yet?" I think I'm going to take the advice here to go "do something to take your mind off it." I might even go run some errands..... This sitting here watching the pot start to boil is nuts...

Back
Top Bottom