should i let my chickens die naturally?

does it seem moraly right to let chicken suffer?

• Total voters
Pics
I did not call you ignorant.. I said ignorance is bliss. I'm not right and neither are you.. How would Jesus deal with you? I have no clue.. not my job. I know how I deal with people. that is all. and never said foolishness as pertaining to you.. and never called you a name other than Sir.. Science changes like the weather in Michigan.. not superstitious.. but have played craps.
Science changes it’s views when the EVIDENCE changes. Religion ignores evidence to preserve belief.
And I’m not a Sir.
That is all.

Pascals Wager... then you would have to practice EVERY religion in order to avoid the what if’s.
listen I don’t want to argue with you; I lived 20 years as a Christian and I know the Bible genesis to revelation. So there’s nothing you can say that will light up the epiphany lightbulb over my head - I’ve heard it all. So like I said, goodnight.
Have you studied side by side numerous translations. Word for word for word times four at least, I have... I am convinced. I am nearing 70 years old.. I am no amateur. I have seen stuff and done stuff that would make the most battle hardened Marine too curl up into a fetal position in a corner sucking his thumb.. Epiphany: a moment of sudden revelation or insight. You'll have yours. I confess.

Okay mam or undecided.. It's all good, just not for an eternity.
“Ma’am or undecided.”
Nice. Done with this idiotic conversation. Please stop talking to me. Pretty sure god wouldn’t want you engaging in arguing.

Attachments

• 34FD10FA-5521-4ADE-9896-178343A2DBA2.png
    34FD10FA-5521-4ADE-9896-178343A2DBA2.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom